This works best with Internet Explorer or Internet Explorer Mode in Safari.
Schedule an advising appointment with an advisor in the FTMBA Program Office.
- Make sure you are logged in to the intranet portal in the top right corner of your screen.
- View the calendar of the available appointment times below.
- Place your cursor over your desired appointment time with the advisor of your choosing. When the pop-up window appears click on "SIGN UP"
- Enter your name as "attendee"
Enter your email address as "attendee email"
Complete the rest of the "SIGN UP" form
Click "OK" to secure your appointment.
- If this is an appointment for your core team, enter your team number (i.e. Team 6) as "attendee"
Academic Advising for Registration: Up to 3 students can sign up for each 30-minute advising appointment. If the timeslot you want is full, you have an opportunity to add yourself to a waitlist. If you are waitlisted for an appointment and a space becomes available, you will be automatically notified.
Birkman Review: Birkman review sessions can be with an individual student or a core team. These appointments typically take one-hour to complete.
ASK AMY: These are open advising times. You do not need an appointment.
If you see an asterisk (*) by the advisor's name then that appointment will be over the phone and restricted to one participant.
If you do not see an appointment time slot that corresponds with your schedule, please email the advisor indicating your general availability (days/times). We will try to accommodate you.